This role will support medical management application build and enhancements.
The successful candidate will be an agent for change, responsible for working with management to identify and implement varied initiatives, programs, and plans that support the achievement of business unit and Enterprise goals. Knowledge and expertise in Care Management business operations or experience with medical management applications is preferred, as this role will act as the liaison between the Business and IT. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes complex end user needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs
- Determines business application requirements to address specific business needs. Works with programming staff to ensure requirements are incorporated into system design and testing
- Acts as a liaison with Business partners to address questions/issues
- Development of UAT test plan and scenarios, oversight and delivery of UAT and defect management post-release
- May provide direction and guidance to team members and serves as an expert for the team
Requires a BS/BA degree, 3-7 years of business analysis experience that includes knowledge of systems capabilities and business operations; or any combination of education and experienced, which would provide an equivalent background. Knowledge of Agile project management practices and JIRA/Confluence applications is helpful but not required.