maconit has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst
- Formulates and defines project scope and objective based on user needs and thorough understanding of business process.
- Formulates and defines detailed requirements derived from project scope and objectives.
- Works with internal business groups on process improvements designed to improve business results.
- Provides guidance concerning business implications of application development projects.
- Gathers and analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Performs all aspects of eliciting and translating business requirements into solutions to include documenting requirements, making data changes, managing the product backlog and tracking project schedules.
- Maintains requirements list and/or product backlog.
- Assists in project planning, resource allocation, and cost estimates for each release.
- Elicits, captures and maintains all business and process requirements related to the business configuration of the platform.
- Assists in development of system requirements.
- Coordinates with environment team and data infrastructure process.
- Creates and reviews test plans and test cases to ensure that all aspects of the requirements are adequately tested.
- Ensures compliance with process and methodology in presenting a comprehensive understanding of design options.
- Provides reference materials to support training needs.
- Assists with functional test prioritization process which includes recommendations and risk evaluation.
- Consults on system requirements and design documentation.
- Participates in the planning process for environment migration.
Successful execution of this role will require strong thought leadership as well as excellent communication skills with technical and business customers.
- Bachelor Degree
- 8 years of experience in IT projects
- 5 years of experience in Business Systems Analysis and Design
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Bachelor Degree in MIS, Engineering or Business
- 10 years of experience in IT projects
- 6 years of experience in Business Systems Analysis and Design
- Experience with Agile Development or other rapid cycle development processes