- Create architectural solutions that articulate the system/business context, conceptual design and component-level logical design.
- Recommend new technologies based upon business value drivers and return on investment; drives new technologies towards implementation and exploitation.
- Create architectural solutions that articulate the business context, conceptual design and component-level logical design.
- Establishes overall architecture vision for the platform and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged; contributes to the holistic vision of Enterprise Architecture.
- Understands the construction of platform architecture components and is accountable for overseeing the architecture solution design.
- Coordinates all platform-level conceptual architecture components (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture).
- Defines, communicates and drives security architecture design and monitors compliance to enterprise-level architectural standards.
- Defines systems, technical and application architectures for new strategic initiatives.
- Develops and maintains an architectural blueprint and evolutionary roadmap that defines and communicates the strategic direction for these architectures in support of business and technical strategies
- Able to explain how the roadmap maintains and delivers cost effectiveness, business value, and competitiveness.
- Able to size a development initiative from high level business requirements and provide estimated level of effort.
- Weblogic 12 or above
- UML 2.0
- Struts 1 & 2
- Hibernate 3
- JSP 2.0/Servlet 2.4
- Spring Framework (Spring Core, ORM and Batch)
- Spring Web services
- SQL Server 2014 or above
- JDK 1.7 and above
- Ext-JS 3.x, 4.x
- Drools 5
- Maven 2
- Rational Toolsets (Requisite Pro, Clear Case, Clear Quest, RationalDesign, RAD, RSA, RSM)
- Knowledge of Oracle Weblogic Server specifications required
- IBM Websphere is an added advantage
- API Framework Development