- Manage multiple programs and projects by planning, directing, and coordinating activities to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished within timeframe and funding parameters.
- Plan and monitor progress of overall programs.
- Manage program and project budgets.
- Manage use of resources across a program's projects, including working directly with vendors.
- Initiate projects, including working with executive sponsors to create approved project charters and form core teams. Lead core teams while monitoring scope, schedule, & cost.
- Act as collaborative partner with business analyst.
- Facilitate core team, executive sponsorship, and other key meetings, as appropriate.
- Provide accurate and timely status reports.
- Support executive sponsor or designee at governance meetings, as needed.
- Plan and execute projects.
- Manage and communicate risks, including by maintaining risk register.
- Manage and communicate issues, including by maintaining issue log.
- Assist in coordination of testing and/or training, as necessary.
- Close projects, including through managing handover of project deliverables and holding project review to capture lessons learned, as appropriate.
- 10+ years of Project Management experience, including at least 3 as a Program Manager.
- Previous experience as a PM on records management, business intelligence/data analysis, and learning management system programs or projects strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including documentation skills, active listening skills, and ability to interact effectively at all layers of the organization.
- Excellent relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent budget creation, maintenance, and analysis skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent program and project planning, team motivation, and delegation skills. High degree of commitment, flexibility, self-motivation, self-confidence, and assertiveness required.
- High tolerance of ambiguity coupled with ability to bring order to chaos required.
- BA/BS required in related practice or equivalent working experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project products required.
- Previous experience with client-facing roles required.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP) or equivalent certification required.
• Monday - Friday 8:30 PM - 5:00 PM