Local/drive in candidate – preference for Central VA that service territory
Will be driving a vehicle on behalf of client vehicle.
Top 3 Required Skills
1 )Experience loading relay settings
2) Good understanding of operation and maintenance of protective relay and control applications and substation equipment
3) Test moderately complex types of protective relays, remote terminal units, power line carrier and metering equipment; plan and organize basic substation construction projects
• What soft skill requirements do you have (team fit and personality requirements)?
o Good verbal and written communication skills Abilities
• High Level Project Overview:
o Candidates will assist with data collection using quickset technology, they will use Excel and MS office right now to assist in creating own documents for the team to be sent to the substations. They will be working with existing structures in energized zones for walk downs. Primary focus will be gathering data for the protective relay pieces and controls.
• Preferred Years of Experience:
o 4-5 years of experience
• Are there any specific companies/industries you’d like to see in the candidate’s experience?
o Would be nice to see experience with the solar/utilities industry
• At any time is overtime required or would you say it is just available as a function of the job?
• 4-10’s Monday – Thursday, OT required