Maconit is seeking a React Developer with 3-5 years experience for a contract to hire opporunity in the Richmond, VA area. US Citizens or Green Card applicants only.
Provides technical leadership, applications architecture, and applications development for the assigned platform. Analyzing detailed business/functional/technical requirements and specifications for assigned application. Codes applications using programming, scripting, and database languages. Supports application testing, deployment, maintenance, and evolution activities by correcting programming errors, responding to scope changes, and coding application enhancements.
· Works directly with business development teams during project envisioning/inception to devise best solutions and reasonable, accurate level of effort estimates
· Contributes to functional and technical application design. Reviews/establishes “best practice” processes and uses case design/reviews. Maintains ability to document and read functional and technical specifications
· Helps to define and implement applications development best practices, standards, and processes
· Thoroughly documents application development work using established team documentation standards
· Self-manages workload and work assignments within an application development team using Agile methodologies, with an eye toward timelines and utilization
· Performs additional duties as directed
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in related field (Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Data Analytics, Information Security)
· 4 or more years of IT Applications Development experience (React, .NET, C#, ASP.NET, full-stack development)
· Experience with React, ASP.NET MVC / Razor, Entity Framework, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Ajax, and JSON
· Azure DevOps experience
· Or any combination of education and experience to meet the above requirements
· Experience with dependency injection (Ninject preferred) and Unit Testing (NUnit)
· Experience in distributed systems environments
· Experience with application integrations in complex, web-service driven, or SOA environment