MaconIT is looking for a full-time QA Lead in Richmond, VA
- Four or more years of experience testing complex business and technology projects, including Web-based software applications, including experience working as a QA Lead.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with project manager, software engineers and business representatives
- Experience in documenting issues/defects arising from system testing ensuring software design meets stated requirements
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage project scope and or resource changes
- Defines and maintains test system configurations, test data.
- Performs test executions and writes test scripts for complex integrated systems.
- Establishes goals and objectives for appropriate testing cycles.
- Defines and manages software test environments.
- Defines and maintains test standards and quality assurance tasks.
- Implements test processes on projects, writes test plans, procedures and scripts, and analyzes test results.
- Produce reports and documentation for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging and tracking.